Follow this super simple and yummy recipe to cool down this summer and get the protein fix you need. Its a delicious snack for only 50 calories.
Making your own popsicles is an easy and healthy option to store bought products with artificial ingredients, colors and sweeteners. Check out this awesome cookbook for making many different types of popsicles at home. All you’ll need usually is some Popsicle Molds and a freezer. You might also need a Ninja Blender, it’s the best – most powerful blender you’ll ever own! The best investment. I promise. Check out the book here for tasty & healthy Popsicle Recipes
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoops chocolate protein
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a Ninja Blender (it’s the best!). You must blend them otherwise you will have cocoa and protein chunks.
- Pour mixture into Popsicle Moldsleaving about 1/2 inch room (as the mixture expands it will expand).
- Freeze or at least eight hours.