Delicious 70 calorie Protein-Packed Lemon Bars
Clean eating lemon bars – that taste just like the naughty lemon bars you love!!!
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 8 oz fat free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup instant nonfat dry milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup low-fat vanilla protein powder
- 3/4 cup stevia
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- whisk egg and egg whites in a small bowl
- combine cream cheese and all the remaining ingredients in a Ninja Professional Blender .
- When mix is smooth, add eggs and blend.
- With nonfat cooking spray, spray a 8 x 8 Pyrex Square Baking Dish.
- Pour batter into pan and place in preheated oven
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick come out clean
Looking for more clean eating recipes? Try this clean eating meal plan. 3 meals + 1 snack planned each day. Hundreds of extra recipes to swap with, too!