Need a delicious and healthy treat to fit into a Blood Type B Diet or any diet for a matter of fact. Blood type B’s digestive system is tolerant to most food types including fruits, vegetables, and low-fat dairy. This banana dessert is an easy and versatile treat to add to your diet list.
All you will need is bananas and maple syrup.
**I used an agave and maple mixture but you can use any liquid sweetener that you like or have on hand mincluding honey.
1. Slice Bananas about 1/2 inch thick
2. Coat the bananas in the sweetener
3. Heat a small frying pan to medium-high heat.
4. Spray the pan with cooking spray
5. Place the sliced bananas in the frying pan for about 60 seconds
6. Flip the bananas over and cook for 60 more seconds
**You want your pan HOT. It needs to caramelize the sugars in about a minute. If the pan is at a lower heat you will have to cook the bananas too long in order to caramelize them and they become mushy. But if you like mushy bananas, all the power to you.
Use the bananas on oatmeal, yogurt, or ice cream, if you are feeling naughty, to add a little flair to the basics.