The benefits of yogurt are overwhelming. Think probiotics you 17 day dieters. But if you haven’t joined the 28% of Americans who made the switch to greek yogurt, now is the right time.
The last great benefit of Greek yogurt is its versatility. Read on to find out all the ways to use it.
- The obvious-eat it
- Substitute it for sour cream. Making a taco salad, use nonfat, plain Greek yogurt mixed with salsa for a dressing.
- Recipe call for buttermilk? Use Greek yogurt instead just add a little water to thin it out.
- Use it as a marinade like this recipe here
- Use it instead of oil when baking. Next time you make banana bread skip the oil and use the yogurt.
- Replace the fattening mayonnaise. Try this lighter version of a chicken salad sandwich.